Contact Rodney Henke at MidSouth RoofSavers at 901-826-8370 or rodneyhenke@gmail.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Roof Cleaning in Memphis

I had a good day today. I repaired one roof, contracted one roof cleaning, and started a job installing Ridge Vent on a home in Arlington!
Roof cleaning in Memphis is about to pick up.
Spring is just around the corner. I am taking appointments for estimates and demos.
I have had a lot of people calling me, (901) 826-8370, to have their roofs repaired. This is due to the recent storms.
Remember, you don't have to replace your roof. When you walk out and see missing shingles or a dirty roof, I can help for a fraction of the cost of a new roof.
When you do find yourself needing a new roof, because it does happen, call me. I will come out and inspect it for free. We will sit down and figure out the best option for you.

1 comment:

RCIA CERTIFIED ROOF CLEANING BY CHUCK BERGMAN said...

ELVIS would be proud!
Great job cleaning those Memphis roofs!
Chuck Bergman Roof Cleaning Charlotte County, Florida
http://pressurecleaningbychuckbergman.webs.com/